2017 State Girls' Swimming & Diving Tournament
November 10, 2017 11:30 am - November 11, 2017 6:00 pm
The 2017 North Dakota High School Activities Association sponsored Girls State Swimming and Diving Meet will be held November 10-11 at the Bismarck State College Aquatic and Wellness Center located at 1601 Canary Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501. Bismarck Public Schools Activities Director, Dave Zittleman, will be the meet manager.
- The two-day event begins on Friday, November 10 with diving warmups at 11 a.m.
- Diving preliminaries are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. on Friday
- Swimming warmups begin at 2:15 p.m. on Friday
- Swimming preliminaries are set to begin at 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday’s portion of the meet will begin with diving warmups at 9:30 a.m.
- Diving semifinals are scheduled for 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.
- Saturday’s swimming warmups are scheduled for 12:15 p.m.
- All Finals on Saturday are scheduled to begin 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket prices:
- Tournament Pass (Adult: $26 “Reserved”, $20 “unreserved”, Student: $10 “unreserved”)
- Daily Pass (Adult: $10 “unreserved”, Student: $5 “unreserved”)
- Note: Reserved seats will be utilized for this tournament. There is a limited number of unreserved seating for this meet venue. To guarantee a seat it is recommended a reserved tournament ticket is purchased.