State Girls' Swimming & Diving Tournament
November 15, 2019 11:30 am - November 16, 2019 6:00 pm
The 2019 North Dakota High School Activities Association sponsored Girls State Swimming and Diving Meet will be held November 15-16 at the Bismarck State College Aquatics and Wellness Center located at 1601 Canary Avenue, Bismarck ND, 58501. Dave Zittleman, Athletic Director at Bismarck Public Schools, will be the tournament manager.
- The two-day event begins on Friday, November 15 with diving warmups at 11 a.m.
- Diving preliminaries are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. on Friday
- Swimming warmups begin at 2:15 p.m. on Friday
- Swimming preliminaries are set to begin at 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday’s portion of the meet will begin with diving warmups at 9:30 a.m.
- Diving semifinals are scheduled for 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.
- Saturday’s swimming warmups are scheduled for 12:15 p.m.
- All Finals on Saturday are scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m.
Adults (reserved): $26
Adults (unreserved): $20
Students (unreserved): $10