2017 NDHSAA State Cross Country Meet set for October 28 in Valley City
October 13, 2017 9:15 am
The 2017 North Dakota High School Activities Association State Cross Country Meet will be held October 28 at Valley City’s Bjornson Public Golf Course located at 3473 Woodland Park Valley City, ND 58072. Michael Schultz, Activities Director at Valley City High School, will serve as tournament manager.
Spectator Parking/Shuttle Information:
There will be no fan or spectator parking around the course or int he bus parking areas. For the best expereince, fans should park at the Winter Show North Parking Lot and ride the shuttle to the course. There are a limited number of handicapped parking spaces at the Golf Course. Spectators traveling via I-94: take exit #292 and turn North on 8th Ave. SW. Turn east onto Winter Show Rd SW and travel about 1 mile to the parking lot.
- Separate meets will be held for the Class A boys and girls teams as well as the Class B boys and girls teams.
- The boys and girls races will be run on a 5,000 meter course.
- The NDHSAA has sponsored cross country since 1961.
- Awards will be presented immediately following the completion of each division.
- Trophies will be given to the Top 5 teams in each of the four divisions. Individual plaques will be given to the top 20 runners in each of the four divisions plus individual plaques will be given to each member of the runner-up and championship team in each of the four divisions.
- Ticket prices: (Adult: $8, Student: $5)
Class A Girls: 11 a.m.
Class A Boys: 11:45 a.m.
Class A Awards: Immediately following the completion of Class A races.
Class B Girls: 2 p.m.
Class B Boys: 2:45 p.m.
Class B Awards: Immediately following the completion of Class B races.
For more information on the NDHSAA State Cross Country Meet, please visit:
List of past NDHSAA State Cross Country Champions:
NDHSAA Boys Cross Country:
NDHSAA Girls Cross Country: