NDHSAA Official’s Registration for 2017/18 is Open
May 15, 2017 8:00 am
NDHSAA official’s registration for 2017/18 opened May 15, 2017. Regular and reciprocity officials may complete applications at this time. Sub-Varsity/Local official’s registration will open August 5, 2017.
- Officials are not registered until all registration fees have been received and processed.
- Registration fees not received by the NDHSAA office within 30 days of registration, will result in cancellation of registration.
- Officials have the ability to pay online by credit or debit card.
- The system will not allow officials to register for a sport once the registration window is closed.
- Early Bird registrations will be received through July 1st. After July 1st, an additional $20 will be added to registrations.
- Officials are responsible for completion of all requirements. Requirements are listed by sport at the following link: https://ndhsaa.com/officials/requirements
• Log in to NDHSAA
• Click the Officials Registration tab on the grey menu bar.
• Enter all information.
• You MUST enter month & date concussion training was completed. State law mandates concussion management training every 2 years.