NDHSAA Announces Technology Director Position Opening
February 15, 2021 2:00 pm
The North Dakota High School Activities Association announces a Technology Director position opening. Position summary, requirements and responsibilities are listed below.
Completed applications will be received in the NDHSAA Office until 4:00 pm March 31, 2021. Interviews are scheduled for April 7, 2021.
For more information including application form, please go to https://ndhsaa.com/employment
NDHSAA Technology Director
The selected applicant will be involved in all aspects of technology and technology support to members of NDHSAA Staff, officials and member schools.
Examples of work to be performed:
- Oversee all technology operations and be primary technology contact for the NDHSAA
- Create and oversee NDHSAA Technology Plan.
- Maintain/purchase/setup office equipment, network, stand-alone and web-based applications.
- Maintain administrative web site, calendars and other documentation.
- Communication – Answer questions from member schools, officials, coaches and board members.
- Organization – Maintain technology inventory and other files to coordinate staff technology use.
- Education shall include a minimum of a four-year degree or applicable experience. Bachelor’s Degree in technology, programming, or similar preferred.
- Experience in implementation and support of Apple and Microsoft platforms.
- Experience in word processing, spreadsheets and databases, as well as Cloud-based applications.
- Requires a self-starter exemplifying a sincere team attitude, strong technology skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities.