NDHSAA Mission Statement
The purpose of the North Dakota High School Activities Association is to contribute to the education of high school boys and girls of North Dakota by:
• Administering a program of interscholastic activities, clinics, contests and festivals among its member schools.
• Elevating the standards of good sportsmanship and encouraging growth in good citizenship, not only of high school students, but also of all others who come in contact with the school activities.
• Protecting member schools, students, and personnel from exploitation by special interest groups.
• Encouraging pride in scholastic achievement as a fundamental basis for a well-balanced activities program.
• Supplementing the dramatic, literary, music and physical education programs of the schools and giving due emphasis to those tendencies which promise best to promote the mental and physical health and social well-being of all students.