NDHSAA Employment Opportunities
Title: Administrative Assistant
Complete Application to include the following:
- Cover letter
- Completed application form supplied by NDHSAA
- Two current letters of recommendation with contact information
- Completed applications received in NDHSAA Office by 4:00 pm June 4, 2019
- Applications screened June 6, 2019
- Interviews conducted June 17, 2019 at NDHSAA office
- Estimated start date of July 8, 2019
Summary: The selected applicant will be involved in all aspects of providing secretarial and administrative assistance to members of the NDHSAA Executive Staff.
Work Schedule: 37.5 hours per week during the months of September through May; 35.0 hours per week in June, July, and August; some overtime and weekend assignments will be required.
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Family health insurance for married employee or single coverage for unmarried individuals
- Single dental insurance
- Long term disability
- Ten (10) vacation days per year, with additional vacation awarded for years of service
- Ten (10) paid holidays per year
- Twelve (12) sick days per year, cumulative to ninety (90) days
- 401k retirement plan
Examples of work to be performed:
- Communication – Answer questions from member school personnel, officials, and board members. Greet visitors and answer and direct phone calls.
- Organization – Accurately prepare and/or edit member school billings and information packets for event managers. Maintain a variety of records and files both online and hard copy.
- Correspondence – Accurately prepare general correspondence and reports, assist with preparations for event championships, and other duties as assigned.
- Post high school education is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, as well as Cloud-based applications.
- This position will require a self-starter exemplifying a sincere team attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills, broad knowledge of proper grammatical usage, strong keyboard skills, and strong interpersonal abilities.
- The position requires strong organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work on several projects concurrently, handle sensitive material, and the ability to handle unforeseen circumstances.
Completed applications should be sent to:
Sharon Prosby, Business Manager
North Dakota High School Activities Association
350 2nd St NW
Valley City, ND 58072
The North Dakota High School Activities Association is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.