Officials Registration for the 2021-22 school year opened on May 15, 2021.
• Registration fees must be paid within 30 days of registration. After 30 days, registrations will be cancelled.
• Regular registrations will be accepted until the date of the last rules clinic in each sport.
• Late registrations will be accepted after the date of the last rules clinic in each sport. Late registrations will result in an additional $50 per sport and a drop of a level in certification the following year.
• North Dakota state law requires concussion management training every 2 years.
• NDHSAA Officials must complete all requirements for officials within their sport(s) each year.
• To register as an official through NDHSAA, you will need an NDHSAA account.