Regular Season Charitable Contest Guidelines
NDHSAA member schools may host a regular season contest in recognition of a charitable cause under the following conditions:
- Charitable contests shall be approved by school administration of the host school.
- Uniforms, including headbands or wristbands, must conform to National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) rules, including colors.
- Commemorative or memorial patches, not to exceed 4 square inches, may be worn on the uniform.
- Officials are allowed to use a colored whistle.
- Colored game balls are not allowed, however they may be used during any warm-up period prior to the contest.