Athletics Online Exams
Officials and head coaches of baseball, basketball, football, gymnastics, hockey, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, volleyball and wrestling must take an open book exam in the sport(s) in which he/she is a head coach/official.
The exam will be available on-line only and must be completed and submitted within the applicable window.
Online exams will be explained at rules clinics. There will not be a late testing window.
All officials must be registered through NDHSAA to officiate and NDHSAA must have processed registration fees before any online exams may be taken. You must allow for mailing time. or pay online.
To Take An Exam
- Log in to the NFHS Exam System
- Click “Take Exam” next to the exam you wish to begin.
- You will be asked “Are you ready to begin the exam?”, Click “Yes, I’m Ready”
- Begin taking your exam.
- You can “Save & Exit” your exam at any time to complete it at a later time.
- You can flag questions (either answered or unanswered) for review at a later time before you submit your exam by clicking the “Flag Question” icon next to the questions.
- When you have answered all questions on the exam, click on “Score & Submit”
2018/19 Online Exam Windows
|Baseball||April 2 - 11, 2019|
|Softball||April 2 - 11, 2019|
2019/20 Online Exam Windows
|Football||August 27 - September 5, 2019|
|Soccer||August 27 - September 5, 2019 (Boys Coaches & Officials)|
|Swimming & Diving||August 27 - September 5, 2019 (Girls Coaches & Officials)|
|Volleyball||August 27 - September 5, 2019|
|Basketball||November 26 - December 5, 2019|
|Gymnastics||November 26 - December 5, 2019|
|Hockey||November 26 - December 5, 2019|
|Wrestling||November 26 - December 5, 2019|
|Baseball||March 31 - April 9, 2020|
|Softball||March 31 - April 9, 2020|