2017 NDHSAA Girls State Swimming and Diving Meet, November 10-11, Bismarck
October 27, 2017 8:00 am
The 2017 North Dakota High School Activities Association sponsored Girls State Swimming and Diving Meet will be held November 10-11 at the Bismarck State College Aquatic and Wellness Center located at 1601 Canary Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501. Bismarck Public Schools Activities Director, Dave Zittleman, will be the meet manager.
· The two-day event begins on Friday, November 10 with diving warmups at 11 a.m.
· Diving preliminaries are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. on Friday
· Swimming warmups begin at 2:15 p.m. on Friday
· Swimming preliminaries are set to begin at 3:30 p.m.
· Saturday’s portion of the meet will begin with diving warmups at 9:30 a.m.
· Diving semifinals are scheduled for 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.
· Saturday’s swimming warmups are scheduled for 12:15 p.m.
· All Finals on Saturday are scheduled to begin 1:30 p.m.
- Tournament Pass (Adult: $26 “Reserved”, $20 “unreserved”, Student: $10 “unreserved”)
- Daily Pass (Adult: $10 “unreserved”, Student: $5 “unreserved”)
Note: Reserved seats will be utilized for this tournament. There is a limited number of unreserved seating for this meet venue. To guarantee a seat it is recommended a reserved tournament ticket is purchased.
The final day of the 2017 NDHSAA Girls Swimming & Diving State Meet is being streamed on the NFHS Network.
Streaming Schedule: http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/tournament/north-dakota-fall-championships/diving-nd
Additional Information: http://www.ndhsaanow.com/news/1408/ndhsaa-girls-state-swimming-and-diving-meet-streamed-on-nfhs-network
For more information on the NDHSAA Girls State Swimming and Diving Meet, please visit:
List of past NDHSAA Girls State Swimming and Diving Champions:
NDHSAA Girls Swimming and Diving State Records:
NDHSAA Girls Swimming and Diving: