2019 NDHSAA Dakota Bowl Football Finals set for November 15
September 26, 2019 5:00 pm
The 2019 North Dakota High School Activities Association Dakota Bowl Football Finals will be held November 15 at the FARGODOME located at 1800 N University Drive North Fargo, ND 58102-2241. Todd Olson, Athletic Director of Fargo Public Schools will serve as tournament manager.
Dakota Bowl Information:
- The current four division playoff format (Division AAA, AA, A and 9-man) was started in 1997.
- The Dakota Bowl was first organized in 1993 and this fall marks the event’s 27th year of hosting the NDHSAA’s football championships.
- High School state football championship games in North Dakota date back to 1910.
- Official NDHSAA state football championship games were first played in 1975. At that time there were A, B and 9-man divisions.
- Awards will be presented following the conclusion of each game.
Ticket prices: All Day Adult: $15, Student: $7 (venue charges included)
Television coverage – Dakota Bowl coverage will be aired on the following television stations:
WDAY – Fargo | WDAZ – Grand Forks | KBMY – Bismarck | KMCY – Minot
STREAMED ON: www.inforum.com
Dakota Bowl Schedule:
9:10 a.m. - 9-man State Championship
20 min. after 9-man final - Division A State Championship
20 min. after Division A final - Division AA State Championship
6:40 p.m. - Division AAA State Championship
For more information on the NDHSAA Dakota Bowl and football playoffs, please visit:
List of past NDHSAA Football State Champions: