2018 NDHSAA Dakota Bowl Football Finals set for November 9
September 18, 2018 10:00 am
The 2018 North Dakota High School Activities Association Dakota Bowl Football Finals will be held November 9 at the FARGODOME located at 1800 N University Drive North Fargo, ND 58102-2241. Todd Olson, Athletic Director of Fargo Public Schools will serve as tournament manager.
Dakota Bowl Information:
· The current four division playoff format (Division AAA, AA, A and 9-man) was started in 1997.
· The Dakota Bowl was first organized in 1993 and this fall marks the event’s 26th year of hosting the NDHSAA’s football championships.
· High School state football championship games in North Dakota date back to 1910.
· Official NDHSAA state football championship games were first played in 1975. At that time there were A, B and 9-man divisions.
· Awards will be presented following the conclusion of each game.
· Ticket prices: All Day (Adult: $14+venue charge, Student: $6+venue charge)
· Television coverage – Dakota Bowl coverage will be aired on the following television stations:
WDAY – Fargo | WDAZ – Grand Forks | KBMY – Bismarck | KMCY – Minot
Dakota Bowl Schedule:
9:10 a.m. – Division A State Championship
20 min. after A final – 9-man State Championship
20 min. after 9-man final – Division AA State Championship
6:40 p.m. – Division AAA State Championship
For more information on the NDHSAA Dakota Bowl and football playoffs, please visit:
List of past NDHSAA Football State Champions: