2016 NDHSAA Class A Girls State Golf Tournament October 3-4, Mandan’s Prairie West Golf Club
September 19, 2016 12:00 pm
The 2016 North Dakota High School Activities Association sponsored Class A Girls State Golf Tournament will be held October 3-4 at Mandan’s Prairie West Golf Club located at 2709 Longspur Trail, Mandan, ND 58554. Mark Wiest, Activities Director at Mandan High School will be the tournament manager.
- Tee-off begins 8:30 a.m. on October 3.
- Qualifiers will play 18 holes each day of the tournament with awards being presented at the conclusion of play on Tuesday (October 4).
- Team trophies will be awarded to the top three teams.
- Awards will be presented to the six members of the first and second place teams.
- In addition to the team awards, individual awards will be presented to the tournament’s medalist and nine all-state recipients.
- The top six teams from the East and West Region will qualify for the state tournament.
- Individual golfers also qualify from regions for the state tournament through top 10 region placing or any individual scoring less than 15 strokes above the region medalist. The top 10 all-conference selections from regular season who play in their respective regions advance to the state tournament. Also, each region designates one invitational tournament (with a distance of at least 5,000 yards) during the regular season as a state tournament qualifier for individuals. Qualifying marks for that designated tournament will be 15 strokes above the medalist or 15 strokes above par, whichever is higher.
- Ticket prices: Two-Day Pass (Adult: $16, Student: $10); Daily Pass (Adult: $8, Student: $5)
For more information on the NDHSAA Class A Girls State Golf Tournament, please visit:
List of past NDHSAA Class A Girls Golf Team and Individual State Champions:
NDHSAA Class A Girls Golf: