Cross Country Rules Clinics
Rules clinics completion is mandatory each year for all football, volleyball, soccer, tennis, cross country, softball, swimming, hockey, gymnastics, basketball, wrestling, baseball, track & field officials and head coaches.
Officials and coaches may also fulfill attendance requirements by attending any official rules clinic conducted by any of the state associations and having their attendance card sent to the NDHSAA office for credit. There are no make-up rules clinics.
Penalty for failure to fulfill a mandatory clinic requirement shall result in a $50 fine to the school. Fines must be paid prior to being permitted to participate in NDHSAA post season activities to which the fine applies.
To complete the online rules clinic:
- Log in to NDHSAA
- Click on the Clinics tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on the appropriate rules clinic link that appears in the rules clinic schedule
- You must complete the rules clinic including all quizzes to gain credit for the clinic
- After each quiz, you must click the SUBMIT button and the FINISH button before continuing
- Upon completion of the rules clinic for officials, credit will be automatically be given within their NDHSAA account. You will see verification of your completion on the screen.
- Verification lists will be posted as clinics are completed on the clinic verification page.
- Coaches & officials are responsible for verifying their completion within the clinic window.
For questions concerning Cross County, please contact Justin Fletschock, NDHSAA Assistant Director.